Traditionally, on any mine site, there is a number of geoscientific information management systems, supporting business processes of grade control, exploration and resource development, drilling management, environmental, hydrological, geothermal, geotechnical, and others. These systems can be quite similar in the key areas of workflows, data flows, users and administration, but they tend to be separated from each other. This can have a significant negative impact on the business.
By upgrading and consolidating these systems, a business can benefit from:
- reduced potential for occupational health and safety hazards during drilling of drill holes
- improved efficiency of the workflows through standardization and removing duplication of workflow steps
- improved security and integrity of the collected data sets
- lower system administration costs
- more and better information value derived from all data sets, and consequently, better return on the money invested by the business
Advanced DataCare has completed a number of system and data integration projects on both small and large mining operations in Australia, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel that your operation could benefit from standardization and consolidation of your information management systems.
- Email Dusan Dammer
- 0411 127 643